Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Long Distance Book Club Idea

Hi friends,
I was thinking that one thing I will miss about living here in Ogden is the opportunity to talk about books with my friends. I have really enjoyed being a part of the book club in our ward. Therefore, I hope this blog can be a way we can keep in touch and continue our book club discussions. So please post comments and if you want to be an author for this blog (so you can post "posts" and not just comments) let me know! I look forward to hearing about all the great books you've read.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hey Ruthie! I have a bunch of books that I have read recently and loved. I agree, the Twilight series is awesome. Some of my other favorites have been These is My Words, The Glass Castle, The Goose Girl, and of course, Harry Potter 7. About Twilight, who do you like better, Edward or Jacob? And, if she does become a vampire do you think Edward will still like her as much?

shaunita said...

I really liked The Glass Castle, as well. As a social worker, it was extra hard to read (where WAS everybody?!?), but I loved it. I'd love to discuss HP 7 as well.