Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Another Great Fantasy Series

This fantasy series by Maria V. Snyder is fabulous; I finished the last book of three this weekend. The second book is called Magic Study and the third book is called Fire Study. For all those romantics out there, you will appreciate the romance. For all those adventure folks out there, you will appreciate the constant conflict and action. I liked Poison Study by far the best out of the three books and since I loved it so much I was compelled to quickly read the other two. The final book, Fire Study, was a little complicated and left a few questions...but maybe that means there will be a companion series in the future. I certainly hope so.

I tried to upload the other two books but it was taking too long. You can search for them on the web, however.

1 comment:

Marianne said...

I'd love to pick the book for June. Thanks for letting me be a part of this book club. It's reminded me how much I really love to read. I'm starting to feel a little addicted to it. I guess there are a lot worse things to be addicted to, though.