Monday, November 24, 2008

Little Women/Good Wives

Did you know that the movie Little Women is actually taken from two of Louisa May Alcott's books? Yep! I found out because when I borrowed the book Little Women from the library, I was distressed the closer I got to the end. Why? Because it wasn't the end of the story. So I thought I had gotten ripped off by the British for only getting half of the book. But now I know there were actually two different books to begin with. Yesterday I just finished the second half, Good Wives. And let me tell you that it was so adorable! Now, I've read a lot of books. But I would say that Little Women (parts 1 & 2) is now on my top 10 list. That's saying a lot! So for anyone looking for a wholesome read that offers great advice & sweet love stories, Little Women & Good Wives are the books for you!


Has anyone read the sequels Little Men and Jo's Boys?

1 comment:

Marianne said...

I've always wanted to read Little Women but never have. Now I know that I for sure need to. Thanks!