Sunday, October 11, 2009

Series books

The next series I want to start:
(I know, everyone loves this book. Don't. Say. Anything. I HATE spoilers. And I hate getting my expectations too high.)

Series books I've read recently:

The second in the series. Even though it's written by my cousin, I'm not showing bias when I say it's a really good book!


So this is the 10th in the series. But even though it's been awhile since I've read about this Mma, I was able to pick it up easily. This series is definitely a to-read for everyone. Not only are the mysteries interesting and fun, but the short lessons on life are practical and full of wisdom.


So good! If you haven't read the first three in this series, where have you been?!!!

2 comments:

The Porter Family said...

I am totally with you on The Hunger Games! I keep telling myself to read it, since everyone LOVES it. :) Post once you are done with it and hopefully I will have read it by then. :)

Roberts' family said...

I loved the hunger games and this is just in time for the second one to be out. The first one was amazing and sooo different. I've heard mixed reviews on the second so I look forward to reading it myself and forming my own opinion.