Friday, January 11, 2008

Twilight. . . again!


Okay, so I just wanted to admit how ridiculous I am. Today I bought a copy of Twilight again! Yes, I already have a copy. And yes, I already read it. But I read it before I got here to the UK. And then I left it in the storage unit in Ogden. And then I read New Moon. And then I read Eclipse. And then I got addicted. So now I had to buy another copy so that I can re-read the series. It's not like I could just re-read the other two without starting at the beginning of the story.

So if you still have not read this series, now is the perfect time! Why? Because the 4th book, Breaking Dawn, should be available sometime this year and the movie Twilight is scheduled for release Dec 12, 2008!

2 comments:

shaunita said...

I read the last of the series currently available while I was visiting my family in St. George. I know how you feel, Ruth. I didn't cancel my library reservation for Eclipse, even though I have already read it. And I let out a little squeal of excitement today when I got the email telling me it's ready for pick-up.

Dallas said...

All right, I finally gave in and read the series. It was bad! I got addicted quickly and finished them far too fast. I had no idea a movie was being released and I didn't even know if there was fourth book coming out, just hoped so. :0) Looking forward to it. Thanks for the news. I really am going to try and participate in the book club, I just never know if I'll finish a book but I have bought several of those you recommend. Love you!!