Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Book for March

Ok… when Ruth asked me if I would like to choose a book for March, I was supper honored and I thought of 15 different books that I had enjoyed reading. When I had to narrow it down, I could not decide between a classic, a novel or a history fiction. So, based on the books read previously on this blog, I decided to go with a fun read book that makes you think a little and makes you feel good by the time you are done. I hope you all enjoy this as I did. The book is Street Lawyer, by John Grisham. It is an older book and if most of you have already read this or prefer another type of book, let me know and I will choose another book. Have fun reading….

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Wow Camelia. I've never read anything by Grisham before. I'm excited . . .

Good job on posting ahead of schedule!

Ruth said...

Just finished this yesterday and I'm ready to discuss it. Anyone else read it?