Friday, February 8, 2008

Breaking Dawn

For those of you who don't know, Breaking Dawn (4th book in the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer) will be available August 2nd!!! This announcement this week has me looking forward to August instead of dreading it (since I'll be turning 30! Agh!). As soon as I told my husband the news he said, "Great! That can be your birthday present!" Personally, I think he just wants me to read it so he can find out what happens to Bella. But really, who can blame him? I've told him the whole story & I don't think a week goes by that we don't discuss something from the book. He used to try to find the flaws with the fabulous world Stephenie created. But now I think he's resigned to the fact that I'll keep reading these books over and over again. Hey, at least I'm not as addicted to them as some people I know. . . :)

3 comments:

Darla Mae said...

I finally broke down and read Twilight. It took me 24 hours. I just couldn't put it down. I have already bought the next two and will anxiously await August.

Marianne said...

I've already pre-ordered it. I'll probably read the first 3 over and over again until August to keep me from going through withdrawls!

Marianne said...

Here's a p.s. to my comment- Is it okay if I join your book club Ruth? I think it would be really fun!