Monday, October 15, 2007

New Moon, by Stephenie Meyer

Okay, if you haven't read New Moon, DON'T READ THIS POST.

I finished New Moon two days ago. Then all day yesterday I was stuck on the website reading all the extras. Did you know that she has things on there from Edward's, Rosalie's, and Jacob's point of view?! It is very addicting! If you don't want to get stuck online all day, don't even think about checking out the Twiligt Lexicon site. There is loads of information. Did you know that this series just kicked the entire series of Harry Potter off the Best Seller's List?!

So my biggest complaint while reading the book was that Edward left. But by the end I got over that. To answer Lindsay's question on her comment of Twilight, I still like Edward best. But what do you think will happen? I still haven't read the third book, so don't ruin it for me. But I really hope that she becomes a vampire in the end. The sad thing is, she probably won't smell as good to Edward if she does change. And I guess it would take away all the tension and thrilling parts. So I bet she never becomes a vampire . . . until the end.

Anyway, I loved this book, but not as much as Twilight. Still, I can't wait to read more. I'd love to hear your comments too!

No comments: